Thursday, October 28, 2010

Reader Request: Gloves

On my facebook fan page I had my very first request to find an Etsy shop that has knit gloves that aren't fingerless!  Here are a few of my favorites I found on Etsy.

Knit...
Upcycled Felted Wool Mittens  in Dark Grey, Grey, Natural White and Black with Owl Applique
Upcycled Wool Mittens by For My Darling
Convertible Fingerless Gloves Mittens with Thumb Flaps,  Made To Order,  Many Colors Available
Convertible Gloves by Debz Creations
Convertible Fingerless Gloves Mittens with Thumb Flaps, Size XS
Convertible Gloves by Debz Creations
Hand knit Rustic Mittens
Rustic Mittens by Inessa

Vintage...
Vintage 1980 Stretchy Tan with Leather  Gloves from Pudding
Tan Stretchy Leather Gloves by The Pudding Store
Sugar and Spice Gloves - Vintage - Size 7
Sugar and Spice Gloves by Second Wind Vintage

And one for the Fingerless Folk...
Little owl fingerless gloves in light grey
Little Owl Gloves by Homelab

No comments:

Post a Comment