Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend.

I finally made it home to Maryland this weekend for the first time since I moved to New York.  Not, only was it the first time I left the state since August, it was the first time I've left Manhattan.  Needless to say it was a pleasant culture shock back into quiet American suburbia.  I spent time with family, visited the pumpkin patch and tasted the best Butter Brickle ice cream I've ever had!  Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera back home with me, but here are a few recent shots I took recently while out and about in NYC!

Lower East Side
Soho
KATZ'S Deli- If your in NYC you must go here!





The last few pictures I snapped at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market the other day.  The had tons a vintage goodies.  I can't wait until it gets a little colder so I can check out their furs!

No comments:

Post a Comment