Tuesday, January 11, 2011

mind games.

I've been away from New York for nearly a month now and I am itching to get back into city living.  Suburbia has taken its toll on me and if I see another person wearing Victoria's Secret PINK sweatpants tucked into Uggs, I'm going to loose my mind.  I miss my full closets in NYC and I'm running low on outfit choices because I'm living out of a suitcase.  Whenever I need some fashion inspiration I always take a peak at Lookboook.nu.  You'll see that in no time, it will be your favorite website too!

Sweater From Mom's Closet, American Apparel Riding Pant, Thrifted Owl Sweater

Zara Jacket, Acne Boots, Stella Mccartney Scarf

Shirt From Http://Stylebymarina.Com, Skirt From Http://Stylebymarina.Com, Shoes From Http://Solestruck.Com, Backpack From Secondhand

Alex Folzi Black Leather Breifcase From Www.Alexfolzi.Ca, Crested & Two Striped Cardigan From Thrifted, Knit Fairisle Scarf, Navy Blazer

Red Blazer



Which look is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment