Thursday, May 26, 2011

A few favorite things.

Sorry for the lack of direction in this post but I'm  all over the place this week.    All within seven days I went to a beautiful wedding, welcomed a best friends new baby (still have not met him yet though, soon!), started summer classes, I'm back at Teen Vogue, and redecorated areas of my apartment!  So, I don't have a theme for this post, merely a collection of things I have been particularly inspired by lately. 

 A Day At The Fair - 5x7 Original Fine Art Photography Print  - Carousel
Silk Scarf. Vintage Silk and Organic Cotton. Skinny Scarf. Reversible. Hand Embroidered. Écharpe de soie et coton bio organique. SHIPS FREE
In your eyes - fine art photography print 12"x17" (signed, limited number) by Alexandra Sophie
12 White Ceramic Modern Bottle Vases by Sara Paloma
Angel - 8x8 Fine Art Photograph
Legs
Beautiful - 8x10 Fine Art Photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment