Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Practical-chic

I've been doing a bit of redecorating in our apartment over the last few weeks (pictures will come as soon as I'm done) and realized how many pretty little things I have that I wish I could display.  Unfortunately, living in a tiny New York apartment, I don't have the space to allow big display pieces.  As much as I love the container store they sometimes lack in design. But, I found a perfect shop on Etsy that is something I like to call, practical-chic. 

PENCIL HOLDER Pen Holder Desk Organizer Drawing Daisy

  WOOD BUD VASE  Little Violet

LIPSTICK HOLDER ORGANIZER Emma

Which one is your favorite?  Be sure to check out Less & More.

1 comment:

  1. I am about to move and I love the idea of making storage part of the decor these are great!

    ReplyDelete