Friday, July 8, 2011

High - Low

I feel like my style has really changed and solidified over the past few months.   I once said that my style was like Audrey Hepburn with a bit a "dirt" rubbed in.  Honestly what on Earth was I thinking when I made that comment-- Audrey and "dirt" never belong in the same sentence.  Please forgive me and embrace my newfound style. 

 My personal style now is a combination of Audrey Hepurn, (obviously) Elle Fanning, and anything Mui Mui all wrapped up in a green and gold Kate Spade box.  I have fallen in love with polka-dots, bright girly patterns and anything with a Peter Pan collar.  Which is why I was so happy when I found Etsy seller Lana Stepul, a mother and daughter design team based out of New York.  My favorite pieces are their dresses with a high neck and low back.  Tres chic. 

Low Back White Linen Dress with Pockets - Perfect Fit Guaranteed - Other Colors Available

Low Back Multicolor Cotton Dress - Perfect Fit Guaranteed


Open Back Multicolor Cotton Dress - Perfect Fit Guaranteed


How would you describe your personal style?

1 comment: