Friday, September 2, 2011

Etsy Interiors

If you've been following my blog for the past few weeks than you know that I have been redecorating my apartment this summer.  I know, I know, you've heard it a thousand times, but my new furniture, er should I say old furniture that a family friend refurnished is coming next week and pictures will be posted soon!  
I've really been in love with chevron lately.  The print has such a classic look to it and I love the geometric qualities.  I bought a few pillow cases for my couch from Sew Panache and they really gave my living space a much needed pick me up.  I am so in love with my pillow cases that I went searching for more and found Etsy seller Jill Rosewald.  She has a great assortment of printed housewares and I truly love every piece!  Small Monogram Tray in ChevronPattern Navy/Butter colorway
Check out the rest of her shop and let me know which is your favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment