Friday, August 17, 2012

Catch-Up

First of all I owe you all a big apology for being the most lazy blogger of all time.  I'm so happy that you are still coming back even though my posts this summer have been few and far between.  For those of you who don't know, I graduate in December so I decided to take the summer off from internships and work and just focus on enjoying the last few months of my college life.  Definitely bitter sweet. Mostly sweet.  Some high and low points of my summer included slamming my finger in my front door consequently breaking it, chasing my niece through the American Girl store, exploring every grassy knoll on the Upper East Side, interviewing with some of the most amazing companies for a fall internship, and partaking in a considerable amount of shopping.  Shocking, I know. 

On Monday I officially start my internship at the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), as the resident Social Media, PR and Events intern.  I am so excited to eager to start!  It's going to be a great final internship experience.  So, since this is my first time tackling the web since my Teen Vogue days I decided to dedicate this post to all the other  tech girls out there--you know who you are.   A new internship is a great excuse to stock up on a few new tech accessories right?  Yes.  

iPhone Case, iPhone Case 4, iPhone Case 4S, iPhone Case 4/4S - Aztec Pattern - 008
 
iPhone Case, iPhone Case 4, iPhone Case 4S, iPhone Case 4/4S - Ikat Pattern - 083
 
iPhone cases by Case 822

Personalized iPad 2 New iPad Case - Mermaid Lagoon - Choose Your Custom Color & Monogram
 
iPad 2 / New iPad Case Custom - Multicolor Chevron
 

Macbook pro 15" Retina Macbook Sleeve Wool Felt Custom Made Felt Case Cover Bag for Macbook pro 15"Retina -B2035R
 
Macbook air 13" Macbook Sleeve Case Wool Felt Custom Made Felt Case Sleeve Cover Bag Genuine Leather for Macbook air 13"-B20741
 
Macbook cases by TopHome 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment