Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Etsy Beauty Department: Au Naturale

I fall for anything in nice packaging but I have to admit that I haven't ever purchased a beauty or skincare item on Etsy.  However, I have pinned more than a few products and a very good friend of mine gifted me a soap from Herbivore Botanicals.   I am a firm believer in touching and smelling things (especially skincare) before I purchase so I was always a bit skeptical about ordering online.  Fear gone.   The shop has everything from Body Oil and Exfoliating Clay to very sweet smelling soaps like my personal favorite, Lavender and Mint.  I know I  am not the only one who was once afraid to step away from Kheil's and try out a new product on Etsy, but between me and you, a purchase from Herbivore Botanicals will not disappoint!Rose Lip Balm. Shea Butter. 100% Natural. Vegan.

Valentine Gift Set. 100% Natural. Vegan. Handcrafted. Gift Box. Hand Stamped Gift Box.


PRE ORDER for February 7th.  Dead Sea Bath Salt Set. 3 Types. Large Sizes. Essential Oils. 100% Natural Vegan Handmade. Gift Set.
Bonus: All products are 100% vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment