Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Last 365 Days

It's hard to believe it's been a year since my last post.  I am so happy to have this creative outlet and to be back in the Etsy blogging world.  This past year has been a complete whirlwind with many big milestones and setbacks alike.  I learned to be more self sufficient while at the same time supporting someone else (I'll explain later), the value of a work life balance and the joys of always having fresh flowers.

I started out 2013 having just graduated college (finally!) and starting my first "big girl" job as Zac Posen's Executive Assistant.  It was a complete dream as I was able to witness the entire design process of some of the most beautiful gowns in the world.  Whether I was steaming dresses, or standing backstage at NYFW or on the sidelines of Project Runway, it was a great experience!  I met some life-long friends.  

Fast forward through Thanksgiving break where I gave up eating up meat (still going strong), a holiday or two spent reading on the beach and another major life change, I have ended up J.Crew's home office--a chambray lovers dream come true and big step in my career.  So, here I join you again now in 2014 with my renewed love for this blog and all things handmade. 


No comments:

Post a Comment