Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh, hello.

Hey guys, sorry for being such a lazy blogger lately! I only have 1 more week left at FIDM and then I graduate next Saturday at the Staples Center in LA.  Pretty exciting.  So between school, projects, work, and other stuff I have not been able to post as much as usual.  
Anyways, if you have been a reader for a while, you might remember by post on BrooklynREHAB a while back.  Well they have a ton of new things since then! 
Here are some of my favorites...
Scouts Honor

Rehabbed Souvenir Pigeon Mug

Custom Tree Slices

Reserved for Bernice

Let's Spoon II  Kitchen Love Notes

Also, if you haven't had a chance, please visit my other blog Walking In Ballet Flats and become a follower.  If you like Style Me Etsy, then I'm sure you will like this one.  I would love all of your support on my latest adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment