Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Etsy Model of the Week.

Every year once it hits September 1, summer is officially over to me.  I know technically there are a few more weeks of the season, but not for me.  I started school last week; I start my internship next week.  Believe me I'm not complaining, I love my school and my internship is at Teen Vogue, so it will be AMAZING!  Even though this heat is unbearable, I know it's only a matter of time until the leaves start changing colors and the temperature cools down. I am so looking forward to this fall.  It will be my first one in two years, since there were no real seasons in San Diego.  I plan on wearing tons of rose pink, gold and camel.  Not to mention the few blazers and faux fur vests I’ve acquired.  Riordan Raoche’s Etsy shop is everything I want and more in my fall wardrobe.  These girls are stunning! As well as the subtle make up, interesting settings and preppy, tailored clothes. 

Gold Lame Pencil Skirt XS

Double Breasted Military Houndstooth Coat Large

Double Breasted Hand Embroidered Wool Jacket Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment