Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Etsy Model of the Week.

I'm so sorry for being such a horrible blogger lately.  I have been unbelievably busy!  Somehow I am managing to take six classes and intern four days a week at Teen Vogue and Tory Burch.... I officially have no life, but it's worth it.  AND this week is about to get even busier because New York Fashion Week begins on Thursday.  Anyways, it's been a while since I posted The Model of the Week and I especially like this girl because her bangs are everything mine with never be.  Blunt and thick.... I love them. 
 Vintage Brass Locket Necklace with green pearl

Pale Taupe and Vanilla  - (small) Chrysanthemum brass Hair Pin

White Drop with Brass Bird and Green Rose Necklace

Camel and Latte Charlotte Brooch with heart key charm

p.s- I'm also totally in love with all the little baubles she's wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment