Sunday, March 6, 2011

rompers, bows, and tulle. oh, my!

Swoon! Every so often you find that Etsy shop that is so perfect- it's like it was made for you.   That's the feeling I got today when I happily stumbled across Alexandra Grecco.  I can honestly say I'm in love with this shop which is filled with wonderfully girly pieces that should be in my wardrobe.  I know there are a lot of pictures- but how I could possibly narrow it down anymore then this?

PRE SALE Button Me Up Romper

The Frilled Garden Headband

SAMPLE The Artaire Silk Romper

The Louise Lace Bow

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that shop is really cool. Everything looks so precious. And well, i guess it is. Love the pictures as well!
    But the shop is called Alexandra Grecco (guess that's the designer), not Alexandra And. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frau E- Thanks for the heads up! All fixed.

    ReplyDelete