Wednesday, March 23, 2011

spring awakening

The New York weather god's have been teasing us for the last few weeks.  Just when we thought winter was over it snows and rains for three days straight....Sigh.   Luckily, I know Spring will be here soon enough and I finally put away my drab colorless winter wardrobe (that I am totally sick of) and trade it for a colorful, flowery, wonderful Spring wardrobe.   I Can't wait to frolic (yes I am that desperate for Spring that I used the word frolic) through Central Park in my girly dresses and dare I say open-toe shoes! Yes, that will be the life.....Obviously, I have been wearing black for too long.   

  The Kora- Vintage 1950s Cotton Gingham Day Dress

The Bitsy- Vintage 1960s Lilly Pulitzer Floral Shift Dress

The Luna- Vintage 1950s 1960s Carlye Pink Dress & Jacket Set

The Sophia- Vintage 1950s Rhinestone Earrings and Pin Set

The Sophia- Vintage 1950s Rhinestone Earrings and Pin Set

No comments:

Post a Comment