Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Handmade Royal Wedding

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to wake up at 5 am to watch the Royal Wedding.  Are you?  I really do want to say that I saw it while it happened, I was too young to remember when Princess Diana was married.  Of course, I'm most interested in seeing her dress.  Hopefully it will be with out a 100 ft train, her style is much more simple and something I really admire about her.  Although I'm sure whatever dress she wears will be stunning.   

William Kate Royal Wedding Commemorative, Art Print Illustration, Mixed Media Photography Pencil Ink, Red Blue White, Birds Romance
William and Kate Royal Wedding Commemorative Print by Lil3Birdy

Glimmering rhinestone headband - Style 132 - Made to Order
Glimmering Headband by Twigs & Honey

Lanvu
Lanvu Dress by Ting Bridal

i spy with my london eye fabric button ponytail holder set of 2
I Spy with My London Eye by Miss Mop Top


Royal Wedding Westminster Abbey Illustration - Limited Edition Print
Westminster Abbey Illustration by Helena Carrington

P.S- I think her dress is by Alexander McQueen.  What do you think?

1 comment: