Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday.



If you have been following the blog for a while then you already know my love for Audrey Hepburn.  I know it sounds cliche to idolize her, but she was truly an amazing women, actress and fashion icon.  I actually shop by the acronym WWAW... What Would Audrey Wear. 

Happy Birthday.

P.S- Breakfast at Tiffany's is actually one of my least favorite of her movies.  But I really love this scene, and this song.  My favorite Audrey movie is actually Sabrina.

What's yours?


2 comments:

  1. I am completely on your wavelength - I LOVE Audrey Hepburn. I'm not in agreeance though with regards to 'Breakfast at Tiffanys', I do love that film. I also have a real soft spot for 'Funny Face', oh and 'Roman Holiday'... but don't make me choose my favourite, it's too difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me wrong, Breakfast at Tiffany's is a great movie! But, I just favor others of hers better. I totally share that soft spot for Funny Face... Oh! What a great movie. Of course Roman Holiday is great, and My Fair Lady... We could go on and on! Bottom line is- she was a great women. I'm glad you love her as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete