Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shoe Wear

Interning at Teen Vogue can be pretty intimidating clothing wise.  Don't, get me wrong, it's totally not a "Devil Wear's Prada" atmosphere, but when you walk through the hallways of the Conde' Nast building it's like a daily fashion show--which I love.  As a student and intern living in New York City I have a limited budget so I am always looking for simple ways to update my wardrobe.  My mom crocheted me a cute collar, I live for Zara sales and I frequent flea market jewelry stands.  I look for classic pieces that pack a punch!  So, I was thrilled when I discovered how many Etsy shops sell shoe clips.  Each clip adds the perfect dash of glitter to an outfit  a` la Kate Spade.  The name seems taboo-- shoe clip, shoe clip, shoe clip, but I found the perfect one! Er, many.  

Ruffle Chiffon Flower shoe clips, Peach pink, Light Coral pink

Pale Blue bloom Layered Tulles Corsage shoe clips

Ruffle Chiffon Flower shoe clips in coral pink,guava


Would you wear shop clips? What is your favorite way to update your look?



No comments:

Post a Comment