Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Etsy Interiors

I decided that my summer project was going to be an apartment redecoration so I have been slowly making changes over the past few months.  I picked up a new shower curtain and couch cover which gave our apartment an instant pick-me-up.  A family friend is refurnishing some of my parents and grandparents furniture including an adorable arm chair that my Grandma paid 75 cents for!  Of course, I took to Etsy for new art prints, tiny nik-naks and the coolest chevron striped pillow cases!  The only room  small area I have yet touched is my kitchen... Until I found Etsy seller Jadite Kate.  

Red Glasbake Mug

Fire King Milk Glass Blue Davy Crockett Bowl

Jeannette Light Jadite Beehive Sugar, Salt, Pepper and Flour Shakers

What have you been up to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment