Monday, August 29, 2011

Bahama Breeze

No, I haven't been on a cruise for two weeks, (oh, man!) but I have been crazy busy since I've been back. Between starting the fall semester, returning to Tory Burch for an internship, living through an earth quake and oh yea, a hurricane (hope you are all safe!).  I think you may be able to understand my lack of posting.   

Enough on that subject though!  I wanted to share some of my photos from my amazing vacation with you.  We went on a cruise to Florida and the Bahamas.  If you've ever been on a cruise then you'll understand why my vacation consisted of an unlimited amount of delicious food, wonderfully girly drinks by the pool and beach while in port, new bathing suits, and of course, the absolute best time with my amazing family.  I'm going to let my nerd flag fly here, but if you've never brought Yahtzee on a vacation, you haven't lived.  










All photos by me taken in Cape Canaveral, FL, Great Stirrup Cay and Nassau

No comments:

Post a Comment