Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm On A Boat

No, really, I'm going to be on a boat for a week.   By boat I mean ship and by ship I mean a cruise. Tomorrow I set sail out of New York to the Bahama's! I literally cannot contain my excitement.  I haven't been on a vacation in years. Years, I say!  So, naturally I will be MIA from the blogosphere until next week.  Upon my return expect a few blog posts dedicated to what sure is to be a great vacation.  Anyways, I had so much fun packing this morning, blasting music, trying on sun dresses and coordinating bathing suits with cover-ups.  Cheers to white sand, clear water, and a never ending supply of rum punch. 

  Kiehl's face wash, Kai body lotion (it's to-die), Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne,  Gloss Moderne Heat Serum.

 Various jewelry options for day and night.
 Playful bangles.
My go-to summer shoe, Tory Burch espadrilles.  They easily match with everything and are perfect for day and night!

Where did you all go this summer?  What are your suitcase must-haves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment