Monday, April 26, 2010

What I love...

I'm now in my last quarter at FIDM and I can't help but be reminded of all the wonderful memories I have gathered over the last 2 years.  I was a total slacker in high school, and I completely transformed when I got to FIDM.  This past quarter I was lucky enough to take an extra class called Fashion Styling and Coordination.  I drove up to LA every Saturday for 6 weeks and took this 6  hour class, the traveling was a total bummer, but the class was my favorite yet.  The theme of our final project was the "Maddest Hatter" and we were instructed to create a headpiece, that was our only direction.  Creative freedom can allow you to accomplish some pretty cool things.  Here are some shots of my headpiece and the model I styled.  
Origami headpiece.
P.S.... the dress is from Urban Outfitters

1 comment: