Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Etsy Model of the Week.

It's been a while since I have posted an Etsy Model of the Week, which is strange because it is one of my favorite things.  I guess I can be picky when it comes to who I choose... Looks aren't a huge factor, it's more the setting, props, clothes, accessories and over photograph which makes me stop and say wow!  I found this weeks post via the Style Me Etsy facebook page.  It's been absolutely freezing in New York and even though I know colder weather has yet to come, I 'm already ready for Spring.  These pictures gave me something to look forward too.  Not to mention the clothes are stunning, the background is sunny and green, and anything featuring a big red balloon makes my list.  C O L L E T T E  charmeuse halter style cocktail gown with bow, any color

R I S A charmeuse flutter sleeve cocktail dress with accented waistline, any color

G E O R G I A  hand draped  silk chiffon gown with accented waist

No comments:

Post a Comment